Welcome to the Camera-Critters meme.


We hope that everyone enjoys this meme, which is all about photos of animals/critters. We try not to complicate CC with many rules, but we do ask that you please use a CC badge or link back to Camera-Critters in some way. So make your post, link back to here, visit other Camera-Critters captures, and have fun!

HUGE THANKS TO ALL OF THE CAMERA-CRITTERS PARTICIPANTS FOR MAKING CC SUCH A SUCCESSFUL MEME.

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Camera-Critters #63

Welcome to the Camera-Critters meme. We hope that everyone enjoys this meme which is all about photos of animals/critters. So make your post, link back to here, visit other Camera-Critters captures, and have fun! Each week a Camera-Critters capture from that week will be randomly selected to be featured in the sidebar of this blog until the next Sunday.

HUGE THANKS TO ALL OF THE CAMERA-CRITTERS PARTICIPANTS FOR MAKING CC SUCH A SUCCESSFUL MEME.

We try not to complicate CC with many rules, but we do ask that you please use a CC badge or link back to Camera-Critters in some way. Thank you.

22 comments:

Barb said...

I'm playing but not playing :P

Misty.. don't look at mine, ok?

*runs away*

Carletta said...

Always a treat every Saturday morn to visit!

Tink *~*~* said...

Good morning, everyone - and Happy Critturday! :)

Tink *~*~*
Tarpon Bay Explorers - red hermit crab

Dianne said...

I've missed a few weeks due to the dailyness of life ;)

but I'm back this week :)

thanks Misty

Unknown said...

Mine is up, with a plea to help identify the critters :-)

Sandy Kessler said...

hahah skittles comment - have fun all weekend all sandy

Dina said...

My cat friend is expressing my sentiments today.

Happily Retired Gal said...

Whew! WordPress may be the death of me eventually ... but mine's up FINALLY! Sheesh what a battle to get things looking right there! Blogger makes things soooooo much simpler ... seriously!
Hugs and blessings,

Snap said...

Good morning everyone! Part 2 of the Behind the Scenes tour at the zoo! Have a wonderful weekend!

Jane Hards Photography said...

I have a strange critter for you all this week after an absence. A little different. Thanks Misty again.

Kenia Santos said...

Hi everyone and happy CC day! Today I have Fred chewing one of his favorite toys and a short reflection on the importance of small things.
Love from Brazil!!!



http://diariosdefilosofia.blogspot.com/2009/06/sobre-pequenas-coisas-on-small-things.html

Unknown said...

Just a little mix. :)

Thumbelina said...

I got some bashful budgies on mine! Thanks for hosting again Misty. Hope you're ok.

Rhea said...

I bet no one has seen my critter before.

Sassy said...

Meet my slow critter. Happy Sunday!

http://www.swiminteractive.com/2009/06/camera-critters/

CrAzY Working Mom said...

Come by and see Remedy.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

Larry Jordan said...

Happy Camera Critters everyone! I have some beautiful Bullock's Orioles today!

Cozyflier said...

http://squarefunk.blogspot.com/2009/06/camera-critters-post.html

Hi Misti!

Carmat said...

Happy father's day to all hope everyone had a great day. I got to spend the day doing home renovations and then hanging out with the kids tonight, great day if it didn't rain all day.

Carrie said...

Happy Father's day to all the cool dad's in critter land.

Ziggy Stardust said...

Hi I have my own blog so I am always a camera critter, please come and visit me.

licks and sniffs, Sasha

giorno26 ¸¸.•*¨*•. said...

Venite nel mio blog a vedere il mio Igor :-)